The brewer whom the slogan is “probably the best beer in the world”, Carlsberg with cosmetics producer Urtegaarden presented the new men grooming product line which made from the real Carlsberg beer. Now you have a chance, letting your hair and skin sip the main ingredients in Carlsberg lager – barley, hops & yeast – are rich in vitamin B and silicium. Each products in this series : shampoo, conditioner and body lotion, contains half litres of Carlsberg beer. Erik Lund, the Carlsberg Brewmaster, explains: “The beer is freeze-dried into a powder, and then mixed with organic ingredients in order to create a unique series of products.
The Carlsberg Beer Beauty pack is now available for 63.84 Euro or around 72$ USD at Thirst for Great
Fun Facts about Men and grooming in the UK (from Epinion via Carlsberg)
The survey is conducted among UK men age 18-40
- 65% of UK men are daily groomers.
• 98% of UK men grooms at least 1-2 times a week.
• 58% of UK men spend more than 15GBP a month on grooming products
• 23% of UK men spend more than 35GBP a month on grooming products
• 40% of UK men use their girlfriends’/wives’ grooming products on a weekly basis
• 43% of UK men who drink Carlsberg miss grooming products made especially for men
• 67% of UK men who drink Carlsberg would buy grooming products made from beer